Thursday, July 28, 2011

Swag Bucks = FREE Gift Cards!!!




I'm so excited. I just found out that Monday Swag Bucks will be having a "Swag Code Extravaganza"!!! Yay!!! If you get all the Swag Codes you'll be rewarded with an extra 50 Swag Bucks!!

If you are NOT signed up with Swag Bucks, now is a great time to do so. What are Swag Bucks?? Well, they look like this...



and you can use them to buy all sorts of stuff including gift cards to Amazon, iTunes, CVS, Chili's, and many many more. I use my Swag Bucks to purchase Amazon Gift Cards which I then save for Christmas shopping.


How do you get Swag Bucks?? Well the way that I earn the majority of my Swag Bucks is by just using the Swag Bucks Search Engine. I'll usually win various amounts a few times a day. You'll be surprised how fast they add up. You can also earn bucks daily by participating in their daily polls, playing games, watching videos, taking surveys or just by scrolling through their No Obligation Offers.


So what are you waiting for?? Go here to start earning!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment