Saturday, June 11, 2011

REMINDER: Order Your Father's Day Cards & Help A Child!



There is still time to order your Father's Day cards, and help purchase shoes for the children of Grace Baptist Carepoint in Kombolcha, Ethiopia! Grace Baptist, sponsored by Children's HopeChest, is a care-point for orphaned and impoverished children. One pressing need right now is shoes for the children. (read more in my previous post here)


Celebrate your father (or husband) by making a monetary donation that will go to purchase new shoes for all the children. One pair of shoes costs $18 but I will accept any donation amount of $5 or greater. For your donation, I will send a Father's Day card (see below) to the man you choose to honor. I've designed the card below, and the cost to professionally print the cards is being donated by my brother, owner of Bayouland Advertising. The postage has been donated by another sponsor family, so 100% of your donation goes straight to Grace Baptist for shoes! Just provide me the name(s) and address of the recipients and I will do the rest!


Front (click for larger view)
Inside (click for larger view)


To make a donation, use the PayPal donation button located in the right sidebar. While making your donation, please leave the name and address of the recipients by clicking the "leave special instructions" button. If you would like your return address on the card, please leave that info as well. I will mail your card by June 15th. All donations will be presented to Children's HopeChest on June 20th, so be sure to check back for updates! Please email me with any questions (mommysmoneysavingmadness (at) gmail (dot) com)

To learn more about the care-point at Grace Baptist or to sponsor a child click here.






0 comments:

Post a Comment