Friday, June 17, 2011

Earn FREE Amazon Gift Cards & More With Swag Bucks!!

Search & Win



If you are not already signed up to earn Swag Bucks, it's a great time to do so because from now until the end of June you will get an extra 50 Swag Bucks when you sign up through this link and use the code: JuneBoom. That will give you a total of 70 Swag Bucks just for signing up!!! I cash in my Swag Bucks for Amazon Gift Cards which I then use to purchase Christmas gifts, but there are a ton of other gift cards, as well as other prizes that you can get. I'll be doing a post within the next few weeks on all the ways you can earn Swag Bucks, but the easiest way is to just use them as your main search engine. I do, and I earn Swag Bucks several times a day, just searching for my favorite sites that I visit all the time. So sign up now to receive your bonus bucks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment