Thursday, April 14, 2011

How do I get FREE Amazon Gift Cards??



I use Swag Bucks as my search engine, of course. If you are not signed up for Swag Bucks, you should sign up now. It just takes 450 Swag Bucks to earn a $5 Amazon Gift Card! As you can see from the widget below, I have 4050 Swag Bucks at the time of this post which is enough for $45 in Amazon Gift Cards!!



You can earn Swag Bucks just by searching the web as you normally do. I used to use Google as my search engine and now I exclusively use Swag Bucks. I'll usually earn Swag Bucks of various amounts at least 3 times a day...sometimes more.

What can you do with Swag Bucks? Well, you can cash them in for a number of different items and/or gift cards, but my favorite is the $5 Amazon Gift Card for only 450 Swag Bucks. Its also the best value for your buck, and you can pretty much get anything you need on Amazon. Last year, I purchased Christmas presents with my gift cards!

There are also ways to earn Swag Bucks when you are not searching the internet. You will earn 1 SB per day just for having their toolbar installed; 1 SB per day for visiting their Survey Page; 1 SB per day for skipping through the Special Offers Page; and 1 SB per day for taking their daily poll. Most days you will have Swag Buck codes worth various amounts. (I usually post on my Facebook page when one has been released.)

So what are you waiting for? Sign-up today and start earning those Swag Bucks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment