Monday, April 18, 2011

Counterfeit Coupon: $2/2 Various Johnson & Johnson Products



I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the above pictured coupon. Apparently this coupon was released as a legitimate coupon; however, someone not playing by the rules, has photocopied a large number of this coupon, used them, and now Johnson and Johnson is refusing to accept them. The Coupon Information Corporation has put it on their Counterfeit list.

I am not sure if I shared this one on my blog or not, but if you have printed this one I would throw it away. If you used it...and I only have one in my binder, so that brings me to believe that I used one...there is really nothing you can do. Being each coupon is suppose to have a unique code, it seems to me that Johnson & Johnson would be able to see which were photocopied and which were not, so we can only hope that our stores will be reimbursed for the ones we used.

And just as a VERY IMPORTANT reminder it is not legal to photocopy coupons.




0 comments:

Post a Comment