Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards From Shutterfly





It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! So, you know what that means...its almost time to send out Christmas cards! And I'm undecided on which card I would like to send out this year. Shutterfly has hundreds of Christmas and holiday cards to choose from, and I've narrowed my search down to 3...and I can't tell you how hard that was. I loved so many of them. Be sure to check out their Christmas and other photo cards, as well as all the other great products they offer, like their photo books. For a limited time they are offering 20% off their Christmas cards. It is very easy to upload your photos to their website, and I've gotten my orders in no time flat. The hard part is trying to decide on a design...so, back to my dilemma...which card do you think I should choose?




0 comments:

Post a Comment